Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thoughts

Five things to be thankful for today...

(Thanks, Gretchen!!!)

1. The hope of finding out soon about the children you wish to adopt.

2. The love of the children I already have...especially the youngest.

3. A beautiful sunny & breezy day at the Davis Islands' doggy park.

4. 22 more days until school is out!!!

5. Knowing that life is good.

Please keep Kimberleigh in mind & prayer (Blog: Did I Shave My Legs for This?). She is fighting cancer again in a new area of her body...and boy, that girl can fight!!! :-) Gotta love her spirit & her spunk! Hang tight, Kim!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such a heartfelt comment in my journal.  Also for adding me to your list of journals!  I am enjoying reading your words here also, and look forward to your next thought!  Thanks for sharing!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo for #4! bea