Thursday, May 10, 2007

A-B-C about ME!

Thanks, Jackie (Hope Floats)...this was a new & fun one....

A-Available or Single?  MARRIED! Not available OR single.

B-Best Friend:  Hubby...best girlfriends: Delia, Carol, Em

C-Cake or Pie: Molten Volcano Cake...oozes with chocolate & is great with vanilla ice cream!

D-Drink of Choice:  Sweet iced tea with lemon/Sangria, champagne (it's those tiny little bubbles...) or wine

E-Essential Item(s):  Cell phone, purse, sunglasses

F- Favorite Colour(s):   Yellow (sunny), Red (passion), Black (mysterious)

G- Gummy Bears or Worms?  BLECH! NEITHER! Try dark chocolate...

H- Hometown:  Born in Chattanooga, but grew up in a small town near Clearwater, FL

I- Indulgence:  Dark chocolate or Starbucks

J- January or February:   BOTH...January for beginnings, and February to celebrate loving someone.

K- Kids: 7 between us & 3 more on the way

L- Life is incomplete without:   Love, and friends and family. (Jackie got it right!)

M- Marriage Date:  We had a Spring wedding.

N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother...that's it!

O- Oranges or Apples?  Red delicious apples

P- Phobias/Fears:  Drowning/Cockroaches

Q- Favorite Quote: "Life is a learning curve...Lean into it." and  "It takes years to build trust, yet only a moment to tear it down."

R- Reasons to smile:  Being with the ones you love; Seeing something good happening to/for someone; Great comedy acts/movies; Seeing a young child finally learn something; Reading other peoples' comments here!

S- Season:  Fall -- the season of colors & a freshness in the  air

T-Tag Three:   Delia, Em, Bea

U- Unknown Fact about me:  I used to act in murder mysteries with my hubby's production company. My favorite parts were b*tchy women. (Gee...wonder why...) Not an unknown fact on either account, I guess, to most of my friends...

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals?  I like both. Guess that makes me a vegoppressor??

W- Worst Habit(s):  I get my nails done & I can't stop tapping them or chewing at them. I also have a bad lip gloss habit I'm now trying to break cold turkey.

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?:  I've only had ultrasounds due to pregnancies.

Y- Your Favorite Foods:  Lobster, shrimp, scallops, asparagas

Z- Zodiac: Virgo

 

 

 


 

No comments: