Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Playing Around

Trying to play around with the text & pictures here. So please bear with me. That's me up there with one of our older sons. He's now 20 yrs old. Taken before my haircut. That's my dad in the background. He's 70, but doesn't look it.

Here's our first greyhound sweetie we rescued. Her name is Kia. She just turned 5 yrs old. She's a "mama's girl", whereas Lenny in the previous blog is all "daddy's boy".

All three of my youngest boys, ages 15, 20, and 13. This was taken at Easter at my parents' home. We have four older children, also, and three new teenagers on the way via adoption.

 

Triathlon Man, aka Marathon Man, aka the Sexy Hubby......................................... (see what I mean, Jackie?? :-)  He's about to do a trial swim out in the Bay. He sure as heck can't balk at this pic.

More pics later ...gotta find some of our other beautiful grey, Krissy.

Later, folks! :-)

~sher

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a Big Awwww...you have a beutiful family and a beautiful Grey!

I have been bugging my husband for a new Greyhound. He says no right now.

I love that fawn color.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww your dogs are precious !!!!!! Great pictures, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow
what a woman
all those kids and you are getting more
plus you teach
wow again
Marti
http://journals.aol.com/sunnyside46/MidlifeMusings