Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bea's Dumpr.net Assignment

Per Bea's "assignment", here are some pics I've played with from some my hubby has taken. This is Chicago. He took it while running there on a greenway. The original is above. Dumpr.net one is below, simulating a hanging in a museum.

Cool, huh? View full

 

View fullThis picture is of a flower from a bouquet my hubby sent me, using the Amazing Circles technique on dumpr.net.

View fullHere's my photo done with the Sketch format at dumpr.net.

 

View fullAnd here's my youngest son, "alienated"!  How fitting for a young teen, huh? LOL!

 

 

View fullAnd finally...me & the Hubby "coldfire alienated" on the beach.

Thank you, Bea, and dumpr.net for the fun!~sher


Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sher, you have some great shots. It was fun wasn't it? My niece sent me some of hers... there was also a puzzle maker, it turns your photo into a puzzle. Thanks for leaving a link in my journal! bea

http://journals.aol.com/bgilmore725/Wanderer/entries/2007/06/16/make-your-own-graphics/2026

Anonymous said...

That's cool.  I really like the Chicago one that was made into a piece of art.  Really cool! thanks for sharing.  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

These are so cool!  I need to find this place. It would be very useful for the scrapbooking, artist's cards, altered books class I am teaching in the fall...

Is it free? Is it hard  to use?

love, Kas

hestiahomeschool@aol.com

Anonymous said...

BTW, do you ever use Enchanted Learning's website? They are a great resource for me...but their page on Greyhounds is inaccurate. It says they all have well defined spots. My greytbabies would be surprised to know that! I wanted to write them, but since I had just written them needing help to sign on for a stupid oversight of mine  I didn't have the courage.  LOL