Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thank you, Shelly!!!

Isn't this beautiful??!!! I live in Florida & adore the beaches and ocean. I could never live far from it.

I have to put this here AND on the left side bar. It's a surprise gift from Shelly (XXRoxyXX)! It's in leu of her trip she just left on for the east coast & she says I'm the first to have it. I'm honored! What a sweetheart! She surprised me when I opened my email from her today. We've been exchanging some emails, getting to know one another because we found out by "happen chance" that we live in the same city! Her daughter knows the hubby of one of my teaching friends. Small world, isn't it??

Thanks, Shel!!! :-*  

I love Shelly's work! If you do, too, then follow her tag below to her site, or find her in my "other journals" column.


Tags:

No comments: